5)COME BACK AND WAIT FOR 3-5MINUTES

6)THEN COME BACK TO PAINT ANOTHER COAT ON ALL FOUR WHEELS PAINTING IN CIRCLES

7)WAIT FOR 3-5 MINS THEN PAINT ANOTHER COAT 3RD COAT 4HEELS AGAIN

8)NOW WAIT FOR 1HOUR - 2HOURS TO LET THE WHEELS DRY :o

GOOD COLOURS ON AN 03/RED/BLACK BANSHEE=RED WHEELS

O4 RED/WHITE =WHITE WHEELS

03=LIMITED YELLOW /BLACK = YELLOW WHEELS

BLUE BANSHEE=DARKBLUE WHEELS LOOK GOOD

Powder coating would definetly be more durable but most people think that you have to have it professionally done(not true). If you already have the sprayer you can get the supplies at the same place you get the regular paint. The difference is the powder coat will need to be baked on. That's were the kitchen oven comes into play. The rims will easily fit into the oven (two at a time). You'll want to get specifics form your paint supplier on how long to bake what ever brand you buy. I think some have different bake times depending which brand you get. Obvisously you will need to take the tires off the rims before baking(don't forget to take out the valve stems) and preferrably before you paint them. This is a good time to put in chrome valve stems or flush mount valve stems (for racing or extra protection) while you got the tires off after baking.

Trust me, the oven cleaner that you use is far more toxic than the powder coat that is not staying in there. Keep in mind that the temp in the oven is so high that it cleans itself. You might smell it while its baking but thats what the exhaust fan is for.

Curing powedercoat in your kitchen oven isn't the best of ideas. The fumes emitted are toxic and will need to be vented somewhere. In addition, doing this in a gas oven is potential for an explosion, fire or both.

I certainly wouldn't want to be eating anything that came out of that oven after you cooked off your parts.. Not until it'd gone through several self-cleaning cycles and then a good scrubbing...

I've cured small parts with a couple 1500W halogen work lamps and an "oven" made out of 3/8" ply lined with foil lined rigid insulation. Took a couple hours, but worked well.

i had my back rims painted balck..and at first they looked so awesome then after about 2 weeks thaey chipped from rock..common this is a banshee...wheel spin king..ne ways and then just little stuff like changing tires really made the paint chip bad and it looked terribel after a while....ne wasy just a heads up...maybe you want to look into powder coating

thanks

shane

keep in mind too if you do use a home oven (definitly not recamended :angry: ) it better be an electric one. even though some of the bigger professional ovens are heated by gas or even propane, there set up as to not cause a flash fire, your home gas oven would work, but is it really worth the risk ??? and if youve coated enough, youd know not to cook anything in a oven that has been used for coating, i dont care how many times you clean it. keep in mind oven cleaners wont remove the powder that has fallen from the part and baked onto the interior of the oven, and every time you heat it up, it will still smell of the fumes. the only right way to clean powder from an oven is to burn it off and most home ovens dont get that hot.

theres enough guys on this site that do home powder coating the correct way and they dont charge that much.

keep in mind too if you do use a home oven (definitly not recamended  :angry: ) it better be an electric one. even though some of the bigger professional ovens are heated by gas or even propane, there set up as to not cause a flash fire, your home gas oven would work, but is it really worth the risk ??? and if youve coated enough, youd know not to cook anything in a oven that has been used for coating, i dont care how many times you clean it. keep in mind oven cleaners wont remove the powder that has fallen from the part and baked onto the interior of the oven, and every time you heat it up, it will still smell of the fumes. the only right way to clean powder from an oven is to burn it off and most home ovens dont get that hot.

theres enough guys on this site that do home powder coating the correct way and they dont charge that much.

But when you do it, do you do it in circles?

triangles, its all about triangleation man, it makes the wheel stronger.

LMFAO!! You just brought back some memories with that one!!!

Use to be friends with a girl, and her brother was a meth head. One day he comes out to see my band play, and he strikes up this conversation with me.... he says.."Hey....everytime I look at stuff...I...SEE...TRIANGLES. LOOK THERES ONE! THERES ANOTHER ONE!!!" :huh: What do you say to that?

Later my buddy asked me if he opened up a geometry book if he'd see people.

LOL!!!!