Services By Boonman

2004LEBanshee

After all the talk about having a flywheel lightened I decided to go ahead with it. After many recomendations about Boonman's work I decided to pm him with some questions about his services. He informed me that he can lighten flywheels, shave heads, and mod shift stars. After a few e-mails I decied to have the flywheel lightened and the head shaved .30. He assured me that he has done many of these and has never had anyone not like the results. So lets just say I was a believer.

So I went ahead and packaged my parts up and had them shipped. He recieved them in about two days and immediatly started working on them. If some of you are not formiliar with what he did to the fly wheel, there are pictures of the step by step in the images section.

While this was going on he kept in touch with me on how far along in the process he was. This gave me the feeling that my parts were in good hands. Finally in a professional manner he shipped it out and all parts were returned to me within the week which made me very happy.

When I recieved the parts I have to say that I was very impressed. I looked at the head as close as I could and could not see a single cut mark. It looked awsome. Before I had it done my comp was at about 117 and it went up to 145 on both. However it wasn't the best guage I used but a substantial gain none the less.

Now to the fly wheel. Just like the head it too looked awsome. There wasn't any signes that it was miss handled or anything. Just as seen in then pictures all of the shaveings and cutting was done evenly.

Now to the preformance aspect. The low end form the head was definatly noticeable and a big improvement. And just as Boonman had promised the flywheel is a great mod. The engine did rev faster. Also there was no time durring the 5 hour TRAIL ride to day that my banshee stalled. So that nonsense can stop now.

Finally the cost

lightened flywheel 65 dollars.

lightened head 45 dollars.

SMOKING my friends piped raptor today PRICELESS!

Boonman is an alright guy, he hasn't touched anything of mine yet but he will.

hehehe....well, you'll have to let us know how that goes.

Good to hear you got good results!!! Shaving the head and flywheel were the some of the best mods for the money I have ever done. That and hacking off the stock airbox.

you should post this in the product review section........i myself stay away from guys and anything to do with "head"...........but i know boonie wouldnt ball ya or steer you wrong.........

this is product review

this is excactly why you dont have 8 of these damm topics open on your screen at once, and try to work at the same time ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Is boonman still out here?I had no luck getting a hold of him....I want his star and flywheel mods.....

he's out of town until tomorrow and he left earlier last week. ;)

I'm sure he'll get back to ya tomorrow.