After Pipes, What's The Next Mods Should I Do?

IMHO, increase compression by either having your stock head milled or purchase an aftermarket head. The increased compression helps keep the motor pulling, even when the rpms drop and it 'falls off the pipe'.

I agree with Mr.Matt.Increase your compression.Go for an aftermarket head.

I third that. The high compression head will help put your shee through the paces. I'd recommend an aftmkt, not milling. Milling is cheaper, but will help your banshee get hot, and an aftmkt might not be cooler, but the extra cooling in it will help offset the extra heat from the compression. Go Noss or Coolhead, or even Vitos.

After that, carbs and porting come to mind. If you do have porting in mind, make sure you consider that when thinking of carbs.

id go for an aftermarket head and v force reeds. go for a pro design or noss head. you can raise your compression with one of them and make it so that you can change it at anytime. i have v force reeds and like them. i noticed quite a difference between stock and v force. i wouldnt recommend going up in sprocket size unless you get ported and raise your compression. and also what do you do with your banshee? if you are not dragging then y bother going up in sprocket size? if you are runnin trails id say drop down a tooth.

i wouldnt recommend going up in sprocket size unless you get ported and raise your compression. and also what do you do with your banshee? if you are not dragging then y bother going up in sprocket size? if you are runnin trails id say drop down a tooth.

I don't know about dropping a tooth. I went from 14 to 13 just to try and I was spinning all the time, by the time I got traction again, it was time to shift. I've since went to a 15 front and it has made all the difference. I'd say a 15/41 or a 15/40 would be ideal for general purpose.

1. Head milling (about .030) or aftermarket head (use 20 cc or 21cc domes) to up comp.

2. Port out those damn reed cages and get some TDR reeds

3. Clean up the cast job on the intake tracks

4. Get a timing plate and adj. to around +4 to +5

5. Make sure to jet up and check your jetting all the time

6. Just remember that a motor is a air pump and the more air you can get in there the better!!!!! ;)