Making The Banshee As Low As Possible

Banshee010

well i have PEP ZPS shocks all the way around and i can make my banshee about 3 inches off the ground with them. but they are 900 bucks for fronts and 900 for rears... it all depends on what your riding. personally if your gonnna flat track or ice race you should do it but otherwise i wouldnt

I was wondering if it was a good idea to make my banshee a low rider... I thought it may increase the performance and the steering... thank you for your time

i just have to know...when you say "lowrider" do you mean ????? or seting it up like a stadium truck where it sits low and when you jump the suspension drops out and soaks it up ? are you flat track racing ? what exactly are you getting at or trying to do ??

I have custom built my stock A-arms to lower the front end- Not a problem! Works great, and I have enough travel to jump with...Don't be scared- a little grinding and a little welding, and POOF! Awesome handling! :P Never hurts to lengthen the rear linkage also- brought the bike down to MX spec pretty easy! ;)

Banshee064.JPG

Someday when the pics work again, you can see it above! :angry: