Need Help

I JUST GOT NEW FMF FATTY'S ALLREADY HAD A K&N FOR IT. AND STILL AM RUNING STOCK CARBS. WE HAVE RAISED THE JET 1 NOTCH. BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT'S STOCK. THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS IT WANTS TO LOAD UP IN 1ST THROW 3RD , 4TH WILL CLEAN OUT. BEFORE I BOUGHT THE PIPES I WAS THINKING THAT I WOULD NEED TO GET A BIGGER PILOT JET , BUT IT SEEMS IT IS LOADING UP AS IT IS SO I GUESS ITS GETTING PLENTY OF FUEL , PROBABLY TO MUCH. MY QUESTION IS HAS ANYONE EVER RAN INTO THIS BEFORE. IF YOU HAVE PLEASE SOME ADVICE IS VERY MUCH NEEDED. I'M GOING CAMPING AND THERES ALOT OF 250R'S GOING. I NEED TO UP HOLD THE REP OF THE BANSHEE. THANKS :blink: I'M IN 0-2500 FT AND THE JETS ARE WHATEVER COME STOCK.

I'm running Fatty's, K&N, lid on, 30Pilots, 320Mains, 0-2500ft. I'm not using the stock needle, however I would leave the stock needle in the middle.

You don't mention what size mains you're using.

Suggest you check out the FAQ for jetting.

It would be useful to refer to throttle positions, elevation and temperature when you try to describe a problem with jetting.

I JUST GOT NEW FMF FATTY'S  ALLREADY HAD A K&N FOR IT.  AND STILL AM RUNING STOCK CARBS. WE HAVE RAISED THE JET 1 NOTCH. BUT OTHER THAN THAT  IT'S STOCK. THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS IT WANTS TO LOAD UP IN 1ST THROW 3RD ,  4TH WILL CLEAN OUT. BEFORE I BOUGHT THE PIPES I WAS THINKING THAT I WOULD NEED TO GET A BIGGER PILOT JET , BUT IT SEEMS IT IS LOADING UP AS IT IS SO I GUESS ITS GETTING PLENTY OF FUEL , PROBABLY TO MUCH. MY QUESTION IS HAS ANYONE EVER RAN INTO THIS BEFORE. IF YOU HAVE PLEASE SOME ADVICE IS VERY MUCH NEEDED. I'M GOING CAMPING AND THERES ALOT OF 250R'S GOING. I NEED TO UP HOLD THE REP OF THE BANSHEE.    THANKS :blink:            I'M IN 0-2500 FT AND THE JETS ARE WHATEVER COME STOCK.

What do you have for air box mods?? sounds like your restricted. Is the lid on or off? Do you clean the k&N w/ detergents or K&N cleaner? do you still have the snorkel on the air box lid??