Any Good Pipes I Shuold Get

i wanna get new pipes, (how much do u think i can get for a dynoport 2-1 pipe for)and i need a site where i can look at others see i have a 15t sprocket but its bogging in the higher gears cause all my power is low end, so i was gonna sell my pipe for like pt mids, u think that well help, and are there ne other sugestions :) thanks

W/ the right jetting and a fresh motor, you should be able to pull a taller gear then anyone else w/ high revs (like T5's) :P The 2 into 1 is a torque pipe which will pull harder, especially taller gears.....I'd check your compression, sounds to me,that your motor might be little tired and could be way down on compression....

Throw in a 245 and see where your at. To check your compression, pull the spark plug cables (so it won't start) and pull one plug and thread in the tester and kick it until the gauge stops climbing and write the number down and do it to the other side. Tell us your numbers and we'll tell you if your good.

Red, the mains go up in sizes of (10).

Sweet, like red said, pull a plug and put the compression test in the plug hole, hold the throttle wide open, kick until the needle won't read any higher. let us know what you come up w/.....

Make sure the engine is warm to do the compression test or your test #'s might come out a little lower than they really are.

Is this true(how true)?? how much lower than normal? I just checked mine tonight at a friends house, It hasn't been started for at least 3 months. I am not lacking for compression even cold. It read 210 in the left and 200 in the right. So if the engine was warmed up how much would it change?

210 and 200, thats some seriously friggin high compression! I'm sure your running race fuel and all that right? With compresion like that your jetting is pretty critical. A lean jetting problem would be much worse than with a lower compression because it can bring detonation into the picture even with race fuel. Warming it up before a compression check will give you more consistant results and will help the rings seal better. Sometimes you might be 5 to 10 lower in oner cylendar when testing cold, and warm they will be even or either could go up possibly 5 to 10. I think you should be able to rev out cleanly in high gears, just won't pull as hard as high rev pipes. Dyno port 2-1 pipes have a little differt jetting than duels, but post your jetting and mods anyway and maybe someone with a similar setup will be able to tell you what they run.