Long Travel

tats4life

Not tooo great of a deal IMO, the buy it now at least. You still gotta get:

1. LT shocks (over a grand) shop around for just some LT's. They are expensive when you have to buy them alone. around $1300

2. brake lines. around $100

3. used, so you have to worry about ball joint/bushing condition ??

I bought a used LT houser +1 front end for my R that had no shocks, but brake rotors, calipers, lines, spindles for $455. It was a deal for all the stuff it came with, but I still needed shocks. I started with elka and they were like $1400 for the front shocks. DAM! Around that time I saw a whole brand new LOBO 2 +3 front end from a seller called "rolledupaces" for $2000 on ebay. It had axis LT and chrome upper arms. I figured I may as well have another front end for the $600 price difference. It probably would have been cheaper for me to just buy a new front end to begin with, but 2 is better than 1 right? :D

Now I have 2 nice ass front ends for a 250R that doesn't even run, and a YFZ that keeps "attacking" my wallet.

Just reminding everyone that it is just the ARMS from a LOBO front end.

BTW that "roledsupaces" seller turned out to be East Coast ATV.

That's the guy I bought my axle from....great guy to deal with.  My axle is coming in today..... hit me up if anyone's curious as to what kinda condition his shizzle is in.

Mike

im curious to know, the arms in the pic and all his other stuff looked nice in the pics, but well see. the arms hes selling are the new style lobo's, they cant be that old. any reason why hes parting out his quad ?