Banshee / Yamaha Rz350 Ypvs Conversion Kit

I hate double posting but this deserves it...

WOW It's really great to have you as a member of Banshee HQ. A quality member like yourself is just what we need here. Unlike other sites that are filled with people who come to post only to help with tech articles and how to's or where to ride, we here at Banshee HQ REALLY appreciate people who come here to post commercials. After all what would banshee RIDING be without commercials?!?!? I sure don't know. That's why we ALL read the magazines... so we can PAY money to a magazine that promotes the latest mod or machine as the greatest thing ever. We ALL agree that commercials is what makes the sport the great thing that it is.

AGAIN WELCOME!!! You will LOVE IT here!!!

By the way... do you know anyone that would want to buy the 2 complete RZ engines I bought for $600 so I can buy your top end for $1500?

I have sent 2 Cheetah motors back, over $3K invested each and blew both up.  I even located the guy who actually casts the cylinders for Trinity and he even admits to being aware of their reliability issues. 

If you want a full race effort motor contact me.  I have over 15+ years race and RZ experience, and certainly don't have the time to be a post whore with 3000+ posts on some website.  Not here to slander anyone, just making my services availabe.  I have gas powered RZ motors pushing 75+HP with 64mm pistons, how 'bout you....?  I bet your $600 RZ motors barely make 50HP...?

If you want it less the porting, machine work and pistons it is $750

RZ Cylinders complete w\ Power Valves

RZ 1985 Stock Head

RZ 1985 CDI & Rectifier/Regulator

RZ 1985 Flywheel and Stator

RZ 1985 Power Valve YPVS controller

RZ 1985 PowerValve Servo Motor with cables

RZ 1985 Ignition Coil

RZ 1985 wiring harness

So what's in it for us? In the last 15 years you weren't here helping us improve our banshees or giving us tips on what to look for in an RZ build out. You showed up a couple hours ago selling $1500 top ends.

What does it take to get a stock RZ from 55HP to the 75 you claim to be able to produce? Milling and chambering the head and a port job? If so, how much is that gonna be?

If you don't want to be a post whore then show up with a gift instead of showing up looking for a hand out.

Throw us something. Most of us here know the RZ top will automatically give a 50% increase in HP over a stock banshee top. Why should we spend $1500 for your setup. Got a website to back up your 15 years of wisdom? Got pics of your shop. Got pics of your banshee?

The ball is in your court man let's see what you got <_< So far you're a telemarketer calling in the middle of dinner.

telemarketer in dinner - damn, thats a great quote!

seriously, my "crappy" rz runs pretty damn good! even with the stock swingarm on it for now.....

fb06a92d.jpg

whats does it take, and how much much to get my rz to be 75hp? it is ported, polished, head work, ported cages, 34mm carbs, no airbox

What pipes you run?

fb27e080.jpg

-Cryogenic treated Crank assembly with TZ big-end pins and Roller bearings & 115mm Rods: equates to 373cc Requires Cometic long rod Base Gasket

instead of doing that base gasket why dont you use some 795 series pistons, or cant you in an rz engine?

I dont see 75 hp being that much considering I believe it was Twisted2Stroke I saw that posted a dyno run graph that was 72 hp and his bike was all bolt ons.

This is a full race effort motor and only happy between 9-11500 rpm. Pushes over 75+HP and is very reliable, over 1200 race miles thus far. ASSA, ARHMA AFM and CCS Legal for Twins, slaughters SV650's. Not streetable.

:rolleyes: between 9-11500 rpm? So basically it would be a drag engine. So the few of us on here that drag our engines might be a little interested in the setup......but I know a lot of guys on here that have similar setups that are pushing 90-100 hp......even more.

Shit, my banshee is almost 60hp, and its got no inside engine work done to it and pulls like a mofo from off idle.

Humm i paid 600 for an entire rz motor too...If i had 1500 to spend i sure as hell wouldn't put it towards this antique. I would buy a cheetah topend and smoke this sorry motor all day long lmao....I'd like to hear more about the problems with the cheetah cylinders, considering i've never heard about this from calvin pollet who designs and casts them. Take your ads elsewhere, we aint fallin for this bullshit

man all i have to say is that you might as well forget selling anything on this site. those "postwhores" that have 3000+ posts here influence almost everyone else. if one of the newer guys asks for information about your product they will undoubtedly get a negative response. im pretty sure u dug your own grave here. hey try bluetraxx, there are some real idiots over there that may buy into your bullshit.

If you want a full race effort motor contact me on the RZ forum.

I'm still waiting for a reply to any of the above pertinant questions. Or now that you claim to have sold your $1500 top end, will you be back to tell us anything other than where to get another one?

Just so we know what "." is talking about and because Jmofo edited his post, here is what he said...

Holyman,

jamoffit has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Banshee / Yamaha Rz350 Ypvs Conversion Kit".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that late model Production RZ's are already 60+ HP (documented at 63HP).

Below is the formula for a race proven, very reliable 75+HP

-Matched bored 38mm TZ350 Mikuni VM38SS

-Modified TZ350F Ported Reed Cages with modified 6 Pedal Carbon Reeds

-Custom Billet intakes with built-in cross over

-85 RZ CDI, Ignition coil, Magneto/Stator Set, Lightened Flywheel & Adjustable Stator plate 5 degrees advanced Timing

-High Output Race Ported RZ cylinders machined to accommodate 38mm carbs

-Ceramic and Graphite coated 64mm Cast 'ART' pistons, pins, rings & cylinders

-Port Matched Modified / Lifted piston skirts

-Modified Pro Design Cool Head with 18cc domes

-Ported Cases with RZ Shift Drum and Forks

-Cryogenic treated Crank assembly with TZ big-end pins and Roller bearings & 115mm Rods: equates to 373cc Requires Cometic long rod Base Gasket

-Rods have been modified with larger oil galleries

-Modified Hinson Clutch assembly with a 8 plate setup fitted with a clutch center bearing conversion

-RZ Tranny with Undercut gears

-Jim Lomas GP Exhaust w\ Carbon silencers

Countless hours invested. Requires 105+ Octane...

This is a full race effort motor and only happy between 9-11500 rpm. Pushes over 75+HP and is very reliable, over 1200 race miles thus far. ASSA, ARHMA AFM and CCS Legal for Twins, slaughters SV650's. Not streetable.

Have you guys ever considered using the RD400's engine, strong compact design & you can double the HP if you push the envelop. Although it is aircooled, it is the grandfather of the Banshee.

I have also built complete TZ350F-H Motors with over 90+hp.