Maier Plastic?

87blueshee

I just bought factory blem rear and front race cut fenders. The rear fit just right. I also bought a new radiator cover and tank covers. The whole front end does not fit right, at first I wanted to blame it on the fact the front was a blem and appears slightly warped, but the radiator cover seems like it is too tall and too wide. I had to trim the front section to get the radiator cover to fit close enough, it still is a little jacked up but it doesn't look too bad.

I bought the maier plastics too the backs fit great but the front is all messed up it took alot of muscle to install the tank covers, radiator cover, and the racing fenders my tank covers are to tall and it took some muscle to get the screws. it still looks sexy with the new tribal flame kit i put on

• 3 weeks later...

i bought some maier and some UFO..the UFO fit fine but the damn Maier plastics dont fit..the buckle and overlap all over the front of the bike. They look sloppy. I guess I never thought to trim then though. But for the $$ paid,,ugh,,,

i have maier fenders and they fit great as for fullbore thats some of the stupidest lookin fenders i have ever seen ever worse than the ones on the new honda 450r i really like ufo they fit the best and look like stock ive never had any problems with my maier fenders even though i change from stock to maier alot different weather different fenders :ph34r: