What Was Your First Motorcycle?

what kind of ride do you have in the beginning?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My first was an 85 YZ 125. My parents didnt let me have a dirt bike, thought I would wind up killing myself so when I was 18 or so I bought the 125. The thing freaking FLEW, and guess what? I almost killed myself :D Now my kids, wife and I have 6 quads, 2 Banshees, a Blaster, Trail Blazer, mini Raptor and an old yammi 4 wheeler. No more dirt bikes. :rolleyes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first bike was a 1970 Honda CJ70..i think it was CJ..vintage trail bike..sold the bugger for $75 to a friend figuring it wasnt worth anything...got to lookin on ebay and restored vintage honda trail bikes are selling for like $3000...boy was that a stupid move...

Mike

My first ride was a 1974 jr50 my dad baught it brand new 19 years later she is still running with a rebuild of course we put my year and half old son on it and after about 9months we ket him race did pretty good actually but he is 10 now and had several new bikes and has won 2 peewee championships but the old jr will soon have a new rider my 2 year old daughter(wife said i had to wait a little longer with her lol) :D