Skin Industries Blows.......

reas11

feel like venting off some steam. I ordered an order from them dec. 17th , next day service .. everytime i call there they give me the same run around how they are changing offices .. they really have no other explantion on why they didnt ship yet .. wtf i paid already whats the fucking problem.. i'm so pissed about it i was gonna rip the graphics off my banshee, because in no way do i want people to think i will recommend anything from them again .. anyone who thought about ordering from them think again save your time and save yourself a headache ..

That sux that they have went to that type of buisness. :(

I personally have had nothing but great service from Skin. I purchased a complete set for my shee and 2 months later bought a desert tank. So I sent them an E-mail asking how much for just the side piece to replace for the large tank. No answer, but 3-4 days later the side piece where in my mailbox.....Free of Charge!!!!

Hopefully, they make right on these problems. Keep us posted. If they don't I will not buy from them again.

feel like venting off some steam. I ordered  an order from them dec. 17th , next day service .. everytime i call there they give me the same run around how they are changing offices .. they really have no other explantion on why they didnt ship yet .. wtf i paid already whats the fucking problem.. i'm so pissed about it i was gonna rip the graphics off my banshee, because in no way do i want people to think i will recommend anything from them again .. anyone who thought about ordering from them think again save your time and save yourself a headache ..

damn, you still didnt get your shit yet ???? send me some order numbers and crap and ill try to get on it for you. i never heard of them dicking someone around like this.