Swing Arms +4 Or +6

I like jumping 10 times more now that I've shortened mine(-2 burgard swingarm). When/if my motor goes to shit I plan on building it pretty much the same as yours...4mm longrod, then I'll see if I change my mind. But I doubt it. The -2 arm is awesome, I was weary about it at first being primarily a duner myself....but I like it even more! Shee hooks up awesome & I can actually throw it around in the air, is much more controlable during flight. ;) I'm also running +2+1 LS arms.

I'd say +4 would be peachy though,...I don't know about jumping with a +6 arm--could get a bit hairy. I know 'azsandrat' is running an extended arm & jumps some,...may wait & see what he can tell ya. I've got no experience with + swingarms.

Plus 4 dune and jump excellent. The only thing is your gonna need a better coil to take the abuse of big jumps. The longer the swing arm the more weight is transfered to the front. I have several +4 duners and one has a motor just like yours. I love it and jump the shit outta it. You may want to go with better front shocks if you have wider a arms too. If you check out Quicksand Motorsports web site on the video page there is a short clip of 2 banshee's jumping. One is a 4 and the red one is a 6.