Looking For Stock Upper A Arms

Wallrat

Anybody have some stock length upper A arms laying around? I'm looking for some to replace my J Arms until I can afford some aftermarkets. I'd prefer some off of a newer banshee in good condition. I need the whole assembly - bolts, nuts, bushings, sleeves but I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks!

Wallrat:

I have a deal for you!!! If you can get ahold of a conversion kit or fab your own.. I have a set of ATV Racing's upper a-arms w/ replaceable balljoints and heims. The only thing with these a-arms is that it uses 2 bolts to hold them in place. I will try to find a pic later to show you. These a-arms are in great shape and need nothing but a new owner and maybe a fresh coat of paint. There may be some pics on my site from the conversion pics I took... I'll see what I can find for pics.

Let me know if your interested.

Wallrat:

I have a deal for you!!! If you can get ahold of a conversion kit or fab your own.. I have a set of ATV Racing's upper a-arms w/ replaceable balljoints and heims. The only thing with these a-arms is that it uses 2 bolts to hold them in place. I will try to find a pic later to show you. These a-arms are in great shape and need nothing but a new owner and maybe a fresh coat of paint. There may be some pics on my site from the conversion pics I took...  I'll see what I can find for pics.

Let me know if your interested.

I might be interested in them uppers. I'll even work out a deal with these here other fellers for my stock uppers.

I've got a complete set of A-arms from my 99. I don't have the pivit tubes or end caps as they are on my procomps. One of the lower arms has a small dent from skimming a rock in the desert but it's very minor. I'll sell the whole set for 75 plus shipping. Email me if anyone wants them... I'll get some good pics this weekend.

370, nice arms and a great offer, but I'm so poor I just need to find something to get by for awhile. SDD, are you willing to sell just the uppers and skip the shipping hassle if I pick them up? Holyman, if you buy 370's arms, would you be willing to sell your old stockers to me?

Are those crazy A arms just made to only fit the J frame? I'll check on what I have around here and try to help out where I can.

holyman:

Those a-arms are made to fit atvracing's weld in conversion kit. The only thing different about their kit is that you dont hack off the rear half of the front j-arm mount. And when the kit is welded in there is a rear mount that is seperate from the front. The stock uper a-arms are solid all the way across. They feel this is stronger than one mount where all the stress on the frame is at the front and back mount where this kit has basicly 4 points where the a-arms connect to the frame. (either side of the bolts)

The heims are in great shape as w/ the balljoints. I would doubt if there was more than 50 hours on these a-arms.