Got Not Spark Or Do I

Mud Pilot

Hey Guys i'm new to this forum and was wondering if you coud help me out. :D Ok i just rebuilt the top end in the bike and Now i don't think it's getting spark or maybe it is. I put the spark plug in the boot and kicked it and it doens't seem to be any spark. Ok if it isn't getting spark then what do i need to check and test or replace to get spark. I know it's getting fuel so i know thats not the problem. Please help me out :(

Hey yeah i have done that and learned the hard way but it didn't work for this bike. It is possible for one spark plug to get spark and the other not to. B/c if i spray carb. cleaner in the carbs and kick it it will start but also it will not run correctly. Oh yeah i have put the sparkl plug in the boot and touched to engine with it and then kicked it and there was no spark.

Ok this is my First banshee and my second 2 stroke. I have only had a blster before this. I'm more of a Utility rider but bought this to fix up and maybe sell. Ok what do you mean by Coil and yeah i beleive i have an ohm testing if i don't i can definatly get one somewhere. What else is there. Thanks for your help and hopefully you can help me.

Hey Guys i'm new to this forum and was wondering if you coud help me out. :D  Ok i just rebuilt the top end in the bike and Now i don't think it's getting spark or maybe it is. I put the spark plug in the boot and kicked it and it doens't seem to be any spark. Ok if it isn't getting spark then what do i need to check and test or replace to get spark. I know it's getting fuel so i know thats not the problem.  Please help me out  :(

i am having the same problem right now also.rebuilt motor the only thing diffrent is i put an rz flywheel on because my old one flogged out the rivits.