This Is A Lesson Learner... Mailboxes

Sheeboy12

this reminds me of a girl that i went to high school with

it was the spring thaw and all the oopen lawns aroudnt he school were kinda muddya nd the snowfences were still up

she drove her truck aorund out there in the fields around the school doing plenty fo donuts and tearing it up ........we had an 80 acre lot that our school was on so there was penty of room to have some fun

the good part is that she drove the truck to school on monday with the snow fence still stuck in the brush guard on the truck

so obviously she was busted for it

Kinda off the topic...but be glad this didn't happen to you! <_<

I grew up out in the country,...well around my JR year of HS some dicks kept smashing our mailbox...thought they were cool the 1st couple times.  Then I took a new mailbox, packed that bitch full of concreate, left enough room for the mail...and put it up.  About a week later there was a dent in the mailbox, the concreate was cracked a bit...and there was glass everywhere.  They evidentally took a swing, had it bounce back & break their window.  B)  Serves the fuckers right! <_<

SOunds like you lucked out.

I was gonna do that once for my sister that kept getting her mail box smashed by the local high school kids that would walk past her house everyday. LOL

I was going to go get a larger mail box, hence a larger target to hit, place the smaller one inside, and then fill the gaps between the 2 with steel bar and concrete.

I really feel awful about it and it WILL NEVER HAPPEN again. I don't get my car back till June. :unsure: Now i'm in a grocery getter... an Olds mobile 98. lol. My girl friend almost broke up with me over it. She scared me more thatn my parents!

Well i got a story similar to the packing mailbox with cement. But anyways this idiot at school whould always come by me in shop class in cheap shot me in the stomach, well one time i decided to go grap a metal plate that we cast out of metal, well i put it under my shirt walked up to the kid and sure enough bam he hit me right in the stomach, oh my god that was the funniest thing i have ever seen the kid just dropped right to the ground, he ended up with a broken knuckle, and 5 hours of detention. Serves the bastard right