Anyone From Illinois Have A Place To Ride

Dawgler23

I had my banshee out to day it was great, but my regular trails are hard to navigate in the winter, and are full of stumps, and downed tree's. I live about 40 miles south of chicago. Any spots to ride would be nice, i hear there is one in Hopkins Park, but i'm not sure where. I have been to the badlandz, and fox valley,etc but i am looking for more of a non-commercial place.

thanks

There are plenty of places to rides by me, how legal they are is not known. I am actually just north east of Coal City, in Channahon. I am about 1/2 hour from Manteno. Fox Valley really does suck. Anyone that's up for a ride, just let me know.

broke

There are plenty of places to rides by me, how legal they are is not known.  I am actually just north east of Coal City, in Channahon.  I am about 1/2 hour from Manteno.  Fox Valley really does suck.  Anyone that's up for a ride, just let me know.

broke

Broke,Have ya ever rode at the Joliet MX track?

Timmy301

If you guy's haven't been to the Badlands in Attica Indiana you ought to look into it. It's about 5mi. off of hwy 41, probably about a 2hr drive for ya. If you decide to go let me or Mrmatt know and we will meet you there and give directions. It's about 6-700 acres of woods, sand dunes (small), and hills. It used to be a couple of old gravel pits. I know the owners real well and have alot of ammenities like, food, parts, camping, and a shop for repairs. All you need is a flag and they sell them there. $15 gets you in or $20 for 2 days.

If you guy's haven't been to the Badlands in Attica Indiana you ought to look into it. It's about 5mi. off of hwy 41, probably about a 2hr drive for ya. If you decide to go let me or Mrmatt know and we will meet you there and give directions. It's about 6-700 acres of woods, sand dunes (small), and hills. It used to be a couple of old gravel pits. I know the owners real well and have alot of ammenities like, food, parts, camping, and a shop for repairs. All you need is a flag and they sell them there. $15 gets you in or $20 for 2 days.

;) Yep,been goin' there for about 3or4 years now. When spring time comes,or some better weather, Maybee we can hook up....

Later,Timmy301

I am in Lowell IN about 40 south of chicago just over the border I go to Hopkins park every once in a while ,its cool ,all sandy trails so riding year round is decent. there are also trails in Crete. These arent actually LEGAL but I have been riding in these areas since I was 15 years old I am now 32 and I have never been bothered. I cant really tell you where to go I would almost have to show you my buddies and I are always happy to show new people around. PM me or e-mail me and we will talk. Also a few times a year we head down to Haspin Acres Its about 1.5 hours southwest of Indianapolis. If you guys like the badlands you will love this place. Bigger hills, 4 times the wooded trails, 2 motorcross tracks, and no trucks tearing te sht out of the trails.They also have food, showers, camping. you can even ride at night.

Timmy301: Hell ya! Let me know and some of my friends will meet you there.      bri98: I go to Haspin about 3 times a year, so I'm familiar with it. There are quite a few IN/IL riders on here, we need to get a group ride together!

;) No doubt, Maybe have a mid-western Banshee Jamboree at one of the bigger parks around here, like the Badlands or Haspin.Shit, why not go to Silver Lakes and have our own Roost Fest :lol::lol:

Later, Timmy301