I Wanna Rebuild Your Kicker For Free!

Holyman

As many of you know, I devised a way to keep the kicker from ratlling your brains out or locking in the closed position. The problem is I did every kicker I have and anyone else I ever met and I forgot to take pics of the process in detail. So if someone wants to send me theirs, I will rebuild it for free. All you have to do is pay to ship it to me. I'll fixe it and pay to send it back.

email me if you're interested... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we do this...

Since I could spend the rest of my natural life rebuilding kickers, who ever wants me to do one should send it to me within the next week. Whoever has one to me by then {the 16th} will get it done for free. If you snooze, you lose.

Send 'em to...

Holyman

12968 W. Bairstow .

Beach Park IL. 60087.

MAKE SURE you do 2 things...

1- INSURE THE PACKAGE. One of the HQ guys kickers got lost in the mail. Fortunately I had an extra and we worked it out.

2- Send an extra return address label so I can get YOUR kicker back to YOU!

By the way... If anyone has an extra kicker around, I'd like to have a one or two.

Holyman,

I did mine per your recommendations and it works great. I hope you realize what you just got yourself into - your going to end up with about 150 kickers shipped to your address. Better get a bigger mailbox and take vacation from work. All these guys are going to hound you wondering when their kick starter is going to be shipped back to them. Great offer - you must be a really nice guy.

Hey Holyman, given the volume of kickers that you'll probably be recieving in the next few days, what kind of turnaround are you planning on? I'm not sure exactly what you need to do your mod so how much of the assembly do we need to send? Just the kicker itself? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

OK everybody. So far all I've gotten was BenBB and TLONG {shipped out today priority} and poindexters is at the post office.

I'll give you other guys one more week til the 25th to get 'em to me if you want it done for free. For you other guys that I already commited to... don't worry about it, I'll do yours when you get the kicker to me B)