Help Please

TheNewGuy

hey guys,

i have a mild dune setup but it's totally ok for woods, i just get too much wheel spin w/ the stock gearing...can anyone help me as to what i can do w/ the gearing so i can get less tire spin but decent amounts of acceleration (so i can hit my jumps on my property) at a decent speed...

like i said i have the stock gearing (14 front; 42 rear)...any help would be great.

i have my first woods/XC race on the 16th of feb...

thanks a lot

Mike

for dunes i would go with what duece said and use a 15 tooth up front. but i would think in the woods that it could be too high. i would say to try it out in the woods well before the actual race to make sure it will be low enuf for tight turns and hill climbs. that was you havetime to switch it if it is too high.

hey guys,

thanks a lot,

im gonna be doing some MX in a couple months and i cant get started too early!...i mean dont get me wrong, im not one of those people who think a banshee is better at MX and handling than a 250R or anything, just something i wanna try on and get my feet wet doing...im still a duner through and through lol

Mike