2000 Motor Complete

I am looking to sell my old motor. It is completely stock. Reason I pulled it, becasue it needs a new bearing behind the clutch basket (which I have). It also needs some new gears that were worn due to the bearing. I really have no clue about anything. Motor is complete from head to stator, to clutch. It probably needs bore and rings and the bearing. Let me know if you are interested.

Kevin

Why don't you guys shut the f*ck up??? I need this motor gone to fund my new banshee. The motor is setting in my shop floor. I was tired of messing with it, and decided to pull it out and buy a built motor. I am keeping my kick assembly, and reed cages and carb boots, but the rest is there. I am pretty sure the tranny is good, but I won't say for sure, because I was having hell with the spring on the clutch side and never even got to try it out. I know it started and ran fine, just not to sure about the tranny. Clutch basket is worn, but the clutch had a little life left in it. Give me a call if you ahve any questions, but if I am tlaking funny I just had 4 wisdom teeth cut out this morning.

Thanks,

Kevin

432-631-4886

Sorry guys that was me, I also apoligize for the first remark, but you guys don't know me and if you need to give advice you need to use PM!!!! I am very good guy and I have done business on

ebay.com

anythingcars.com

dfwstangs.net

corral.net

I am not looking to rip people off, just need a little cash to get the shee going, we are having 70 degree temps here in West Texas and I need to get out there.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hey Sheerookie, why don't you PM me instead of ruining my post. If you have a problem then PM me, if you want to settle this problem I will give you my number and maybe we can meet up.

*If anybody has anything else to say about me or my post and you aren't interested in the motor PM me and we can talk!!!!!!!*

Once again I apoligized for the comment, I was mad, because none of you know me, and you get on here trying to start stuff. I priced the motor at that, because that is what it is worth to me. I am contacting all the buyers and giving them the complete story on the 4 wheeler and motor.

Kevin

Well I'm fairly new to this site myself. I've been riding banshees since they were the lastest thing on the dealers floor. Looks like you took a guy that has his motor sold and slammed him. What ever happened until innocent until proven guilty? Guess it doesn't apply to banshee owners. Its to the place a person doesn't even want to post here, because you get 15 smarta#$ answers for every decent one. Lets give some of these people a chance. I'm sure the people interested in this motor are big boys and can take care of there own transactions without 3 or 4 folks telling them how to do it. Like the man said. If you have a problem w/him PM him.

Thank you Travis!!!! When I get a chance to talk to the people interested in the motor I will give you the complete history since I owned the 4 wheeler, the problems I had and what exactly the motor comes with. I have no problem with anybody, and I apoligize for the comment, just don't get on here thinking I am ripping people off till you have talked to me and understand everything.

kevin