That Red Right Plug Is Back

it may be a small head gasket leak.sounds like rust or something. a small leak the bike will run the same, it may not be noticeable.what kinda head?o ringed? or stock? check the head next to the plug, you may be getting a small amount of water or coolant in there.

I'm praying it's not a crank seal.I'll sell the frickin thing!!j/k.

If you change your mind about selling it, let me know!!! LOL, I've done one before I'd do it again!! On the reality side of this, the crank seal is NOT hard to change...you could do it in an afternoon if you have the right tools...Let us know!!! :)

Thanks gentlemen. I pulled the head today and found a few things.The right cylinder has much more play in it than the left.The right cylinder has more carbon buildup as well.The cylinder walls are unmarred and smooth with no scrapes.One of my headbolts is rusty and left a stain on the headplate.Saw something else that is odd.The left exhaust port has all its black paint and the right side has none.There is no play in the crank which is good.

I dont run race fuel because of the risk of crank seperation.Domes are 21.My head is Noss.I wish there was a way to keep debris away from the plug holes in the Noss head.They were loaded with sand. I will try today to post a few pics.The right side has gradually decreased in comp.over a few months.The left has maintained 140.I'm at sea level. I just noticed my right carb boot has a good size tear in it behind the clamp.