Right cylinder bog

I have a 2005 that has a persistent bog in the right cylinder at mid to high rpm. I might add, that this happened almost overnight. One day it was running fine, the next day the problem happened. It is only noticeable when the bike has warmed up. Here is what I have done so far with no success.

1. Compression test - fine, 165-170 psi

2. Leak down test - fine, no drop after 10 min.

3. Stator test - fine except the lighting circuit, but lights work good

4. checked and rechecked all grounds

5. checked coil, plug wires and boots, replaced with known good ones, no change

6. checked voltage reg, ran with known good one, no change

7. swapped cdi with known good one, no change

8. cleaned carb x3, swapped with known good carb, no change

9. inspected reeds, no defects seen

10. changed plugs with varying heat ranges, no change

the problem only occurs after about 10 min. of riding and I am now at a complete loss as where to look now. I thought I knew a little bit about these bikes having had 2 strokes for about 30years now, but this has got me stumped. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2005- 21cc cool head-k&N filters-Paul Turner pipes-run 50-50 with amsoil dominator

Also things to note….. since you’re saying it happens after about 10 minutes of riding…. It could be an electrical component that is starting to fail, but only when heat soaked. There’s two ways I know of testing these situations. 1) ride it with a dvm in your pocket and be damn quick at testing the components when they happen. Or 2)….. pull the electrical parts and heat them in a pot of water while monitoring their specs with your dvm. Four components that shouldn’t get wet….. put them in a zip loc bag and suspend it in the water. 

Let us know what you find. 

also…. What symptoms are you having that make you say it’s a right cylinder bog?