Right side carb overflowing

I have a 2003 Banshee with the OEM Mikuni carbs. I cannot seem to get the right side carb to not overflow out of the overflow/drain on the bottom of the bowl. I have tried new needle, new seat, old used needle and seat, tried the q tip polish trick, new o rings on the seat, new float, different float height settings and nothing seems to help. I verified that the drain screw on the bottom is sealing. I've never had this problem before. The left side carb seals up just fine. Anyone ever see this or have any ideas? One thing I haven't tried is a new or different float bowl, I am going to try that tomorrow morning.  I am about to get aggervated at this thing

Put it in a bench vice, with a full fuel line ( might need it siphoning down from a can, to put more psi on it) & hold the float up & look to see where the fuel's leaking by, at

Your cap is venting good?

Cant remember if floats are the same, but swap & see if problem follows.

Put fuel in your bowl too & let it sit, o f tube might be cracked down low.

Bowls are different you can swap them to leak test but not run on.

I tried this and the float seals up just fine with just the spring pressure on the needle tip, but screw the bowl on and it leaks. I tried swapping things from left to right, and nothing seemed to work. Probably had it apart and together 20 times today.  Took it back apart, polished the seat again, put a new seat o ring in.  Still leaked.  Drained it, and tapped the bowl with a ratchet while it filled and it stopped leaking...at least for now.  I am really puzzled as to what is going on.  I have never ran across this before and I fool with this stuff a lot.