Buying Banshee Parts

Make sure to look twice when shopping parts on banshees, many sellers on eBay buy Chinese crap and market them as their “own brand” of parts. Look on alibaba and AliExpress for parts and even Walmart. Lol funny to see how these eBay sellers sell Chinese parts for a higher price leaving you to WONDER if their part is better somehow than true Chinese banshee parts ITS ALL THE SAME. 

I fell for it thinking that the titanium studs I bought were directly from the brand “Talon” which come to find out that brand doesn’t necessarily exist. It’s honestly the eBay store owner buying these case studs from alibaba, and marking them as “talon” parts. Then they want to charge you shipping fees and bs you around if their cheap part breaks like if it’s some kind of prized part. Lmao the deception they try to portray. I’ll make a video exposing this stuff on YouTube 

You're not telling us anything we don't already know. This forum has been around since 1999. We have already identified all the scammer websites, eBay pages and FB accounts.

In fact, if you do some searching here, you will see there's plenty of eBay sellers and others that have had bad reps for years.

That's why people will tell you to stick to the BansheeHQ Sponsors.