not responding well to idle adjustments

I'm having issues setting my idle correctly. The idle drops too low once it warms up.

I put the dynatek ecu I had lying around to see if it's an ecu issue. I also cleaned the carbs, made sure pilots and mains were clean as well. I put new spark plugs too.
I screwed in the air screw a half turn at a time and no change. I also am able to screw in the idle screws in and it barely makes a difference. I can screw in the shifter side idle screw all the way and the bike barely idles higher to around 1250ish. Very strange. I don't think this is the ecu. The bike does have a slight bog off idle. Other than that, she runs nice and crispy. The issue has to be me and i'm over looking something simple.

I'm having issues setting my idle correctly. The idle drops too low once it warms up.
I put the dynatek ecu I had lying around to see if it's an ecu issue. I also cleaned the carbs, made sure pilots and mains were clean as well. I put new spark plugs too. I screwed in the air screw a half turn at a time and no change. I also am able to screw in the idle screws in and it barely makes a difference. I can screw in the shifter side idle screw all the way and the bike barely idles higher to around 1250ish. Very strange. I don't think this is the ecu. The bike does have a slight bog off idle. Other than that, she runs nice and crispy. The issue has to be me and i'm over looking something simple.

Did you change sonething?? Or it's not idling good out from nowhere??

Envoyé de mon SM-S908W en utilisant Tapatalk

The flywheel cracked so I replaced that with an oem flywheel, fixed the crank, set pickup gap etc. I don't remember if this was an issue before that.

edit 8\12\23: Dropped the pilots from 55 to 52. The idle did not drop nearly as much. I still need to adjust the air screws. I guess rich pilots were the issue. It also passed a leakdown test before i changed the pilots.

• 1 month later...

Nowadays, essay writing services are gaining quite a bit of popularity. That is why I would like to advise you https://essayservice.com/. It is the best of the best services I have ever met. Excellent work with clients, as well as self-selection of the writer who will fulfill your assignment. Enjoy the result you get without lexical or punctuation errors. Make your day with a looser schedule colorful and fill it with pleasant memories, so you won't regret the lost time!

On 8/30/2023 at 11:20 AM, kawa110 said:

Super nice machine, always liked this bike! More pics of it.

Sounds “louded up” run it. Set pickup gap with business card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you. I used and always use a feeler gauge.

Max file size for attachments is 100kb so I cant upload pictures. It looks the same besides I fixed the stripped gas tank screws last weekend which really isnt noticeable with the seat on.

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2023 at 7:20 PM, kawa110 said:

As someone with no innate talent for writing essays, I found my salvation - https://essay-reviews.com/paperwriter-promo-code. They not only did my work, but did it in such a way that I felt like a real professional. The deadlines were met, the style of the text matched mine. I finally found a service I can rely on. I have no hesitation in recommending them!

Awesome

Edited by makuha223