Pump Gas - How Good Can We Get?

I'm brand new to the site so sorry if this has been covered before...

I ride my banshee only on the dunes at Oregon coast and I am thinking of doing an overhaul and big round of upgrades to my bike. We ride mostly trails and do a lot of hill climbs with the occasional and friendly drag race at boxcar. 

For the engine, my goal is to build a reliable rider and dune/hill climber not a drag bike. That being said I'm a big guy (280+ lbs) and I'm looking for ideas on how to make the absolute most power possible ***while only running 92 Octain gas***.

I understand race gas opens the opportunity to build much more power but I specifically want to build the best engine possible for pump gas only. 

I'm looking for suggestions, ideas and maybe some guesses on what's possible with a pump gas only engine.

For the record, the current engine configuration is as follows:

T5 full exhaust

Toomy 1 into 2 intake with single 6" K&N filter

Mild dune porting

.030 shaved head

4 degrees timing 

Stock bore and stroke

What's next guys?

Honestly, I suggest calling a sponsor like Jeff at FAST. He did my motor porting.

i am 250 and ride woods with my bike. So I told him exactly what I was looking for and how I ride. Mostly 3-5th gear, occasionally 2nd in real tight stuff. Occasionally need to fuel up on trail (only in extreme circumstances such as getting lost) so pump fuel was a must. Most places here have 93. Then I told him what my bike already had. 

from there he recommended things and I went with it. Sent him my cylinders and he got to work. I reassembled it myself taking my time and doing things right. It’s been over 8 years and it’s seen some seriously high rpm’s….and it’s still together running harder than ever.