1/4 Time

zR2

i have a fully drag ported stock clyinder moter. its a 69mm bore wid a 4 mill stroker crank( appprox 435cc), 36 mikuni carbs on alky, 1-5 override tranny. hinson straight cut clutch basket barnnette clutches, v-force reeds and power pro out of frame drag pipes. and no i dont do a big burn out i just turn the tires over bout 4-5 times and thats all i need, drag strip or highway.

• 2 weeks later...
sorry cb67rs1, i hate to tell ya but its a stock cylinder 4 mill stroker banshee motor. on a stock frame :D

OR

i have a fully drag ported stock clyinder moter. its a 69mm bore wid a 4 mill stroker crank( appprox  435cc), 36 mikuni carbs on alky, 1-5 override tranny. hinson straight cut clutch basket barnnette clutches, v-force reeds and power pro out of frame drag pipes.  and no i dont do a big burn out i just turn the tires over bout 4-5 times and thats all i need, drag strip or highway.

ok so its not stock now is it or are you making all this up? :o

I think big block is saying that he runs the cylinders that came on the bike- no cheetahs or powervalves...

yes ive got got stock cylinders no cheetah or t-rex. i never said anything bout the inside of it being stock. i think u need to read the post a little bit more thorough before u go shooting off at the mouth. and if u dont believe the times my man maybe ill just have to send u a time slip and some video. thank u have a nice day. :D

I think big block is saying that he runs the cylinders that came on the bike- no cheetahs or powervalves...

yes ive got got stock cylinders no cheetah or t-rex. i never said anything bout the inside of it being stock. i think u need to read the post a little bit more thorough before u go shooting off at the mouth. and if u dont believe the times my man maybe ill just have to send u a time slip and some video. thank u have a nice day. :D

Lets see some digital video of these runs!