Stock Swingarm

murder_banshee

Is it a bad idea to put a stock length swingarm on a Redline ported 421 serval cub with sniper pipes? Making 90+ hp, this quad will be ridden primarily on dunes, but now and then on dirt/trails. I’ve always liked the handling capabilities of a stock swingarm but not sure how it will be with paddle tires. I’d really prefer not to stretch it out too much it at all

15 minutes ago, dano3 said:

I run a stock length fireball on my redline 421 Serval on sand and love it. It is a pain in the ass to launch when drag racing but im riding trails, tree shots, and overall duning 90% of the time. 

Awesome that’s what I was hoping to hear. What wheels and tires are you running? (Size, number of paddles, etc.) Gonna run haulers but wanted a good idea of how many paddles and what size would be best

16 minutes ago, murder_banshee said:

Awesome that’s what I was hoping to hear. What wheels and tires are you running? (Size, number of paddles, etc.) Gonna run haulers but wanted a good idea of how many paddles and what size would be best

I have ran play cut padla brats and just switched to 9 paddle 70RO 21x12x8 haulers last year, John at sandtoyz unlimited was pushing me to do an 8 paddle hauler saying the 9 was too much for this setup on a stock length swinger and that may be the case for drag racing as i have to pedal it a lot to get off the line but everything else i like it. I did drop back down to a 14T sprocket (was at 15T) with the haulers.