Lets talk Banshee Raffles

the94shee

Over the last year or so I've started coming across numerous social media accounts of i guess we'll call them "businesses" or "entrepreneurs" perhaps? Running Banshee raffles. Now being from the Northeast, these machines are few and far between in really clean/oem condition. Or when they do pop up, people are asking crazy money for them compared to out west. But i gotta admit a lot of these raffles are some seriously nice machines which it makes me wonder... how are these raffles affecting the current market price for a used banshee. Obviously everything has gone up in recent years with the pandemic and all that but with these people running these raffles do you think its ruining the market and turned into one big cash grab?

What do you guys think?

Have you seen these? Entered them? Shit anybody even won one on here?

Just curious.

I've never won the banshee, but I've hit cash 3x. They get more out of the banshee when then do raffles. 200 tickets @ $65 ...$13k for a banshee. Easier for them than selling and if it has a few defects or ends up having shit compression the customer isn't mad because they won it for $65...

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, the94shee said:

Over the last year or so I've started coming across numerous social media accounts of i guess we'll call them "businesses" or "entrepreneurs" perhaps? Running Banshee raffles. Now being from the Northeast, these machines are few and far between in really clean/oem condition. Or when they do pop up, people are asking crazy money for them compared to out west. But i gotta admit a lot of these raffles are some seriously nice machines which it makes me wonder... how are these raffles affecting the current market price for a used banshee. Obviously everything has gone up in recent years with the pandemic and all that but with these people running these raffles do you think its ruining the market and turned into one big cash grab?

What do you guys think?

Have you seen these? Entered them? Shit anybody even won one on here?

Just curious.

No.

Prices have gone up the same as everything has gone up.