No More Shee

fel0n

i know it sux selling ur shee mine was for sale(still is now) till yesterday me and this dude i work with had an agreement that i would hold my shee for him till he got his christmas bonus from work and could buy it so i held it and have had a couple offers but no to many since i havent really been adverdtising and well he got his christmas bonus last tuesday and i havent had a chance to talk to him till yesterday just to come a find out he doesnt want it any more (girl says he'l get killed) this also the day that my friend down the street is putting his 78 trans am thats a fuckin mean ass machince that i would kill for since its my favorite car for sale and right when i need the cash to buy this car i get screwed but could have had the money b4 hand if i wasnt a nice guy and hadnt actually held the bike for him so i guess in a way be happy you got some cash in ur pocket. and my bikes for sale if you want another one. l8ter.

I sold it to get some money in the bank for my first car.  It fuckin sucks.  My KX keeps my busy but is nothing compared to a banshee.

It's good to see you're buying your first car with your own money, and doing what it takes to get it. You'll appreciate it a lot more than the kids that have one given to them. If it was me, though, I'd find some other way! I'd sell a kidney before I'd sell my banshee! B)