Precision Elite Stabilizer

Precision is a weird company they make a kit for so many piles of shit and utility vehicles but when I contacted them about the banshee they want nothing to do with it. Maybe get a gpr's mount and a machinist to try and drill and retrofit it for a precision besides that good luck.

• 1 month later...

I've seen them used everywhere and they are on nearly every race bike for any condition it really depends how fast you go normally. In Cross Country guys run them to help when your bars get ripped out of your hands on deflections off roots, rocks, ruts etc. In TT, Baja and desert racing at high speed having the resistance so your aren't too light and floaty steering in the front when doing 80+ it all makes sense. 

I will say though that banshee's aren't known for their handling and most banshee's with a puck stabilizer have had real aftermarket chassis built for racing and handling well. Laeger, Lonestar outlaw, Tyler Faith at ghost hollow fabrication on facebook made a brand new banshee design with YFZ450r geometry would probably be suited option for a puck stabilizer.
My main point is unless you drive it all the time or are racing pushing it to the limits you probably won't need more than a stick stabilizer and could just spend the money in suspension / a arms / swingarm / axle.