Best pipes for 350 cub

Planning on a build here in the future and looking for the best pipes for my needs. I’ll be duning with this bike, and I dune pretty aggressively. Looking for lots of top end power and maybe a little bit low down and in the mid range, although that’s not the priority as much as top end. Build will be 350cc using CPI alpha cub cylinders from BPRATV (350 cub with serval port height). 34mm carbs, VForce4, stock crank welded, chariot head, looking to get it ported by Redline when I can. Which pipes would suit the build? Have used T5 and T6 in the past but looking for more power if possible. CPI, Shearer? Has anyone tried snipers on a 350? Not so much looking for cost/customer service/fitment input as I am looking for input on best performance. Thanks!

First, you need to pick a new builder. BP is not a builder. He is just a parts reseller that knows nothing about building what you want.

You need to call Redline directly and have Cam get you the cylinders and parts you need. He would much prefer that anyway.

Cam will likely push Snipers, CPI or Shearers on that motor.

I'm not sure you can even get CPI anymore and Shearer quality isn't great.

Snipers are hard to get because Gary is a one man show.

Sorry, BP will not be building the engine. I was still considering different builders but I had pretty much made up my mind on Redline. I think the cylinders I want to run are sold exclusively through BP. They are the alpha cub cylinders there on the website. So yes, most likely going with redline considering his reputation and that he is so close to me. Thanks for pointing that out though, should have clarified a bit more. In the end I will go with what Cam recommends, I was just looking for thoughts and real world experience.

Sorry, BP will not be building the engine. I was still considering different builders but I had pretty much made up my mind on Redline. I think the cylinders I want to run are sold exclusively through BP. They are the alpha cub cylinders there on the website. So yes, most likely going with redline considering his reputation and that he is so close to me. Thanks for pointing that out though, should have clarified a bit more. In the end I will go with what Cam recommends, I was just looking for thoughts and real world experience.

Cam send you any nudes yet? That’s how he hooked me in 2005.

• 3 months later...
On 11/21/2022 at 3:20 PM, locogato11283 said:

First, you need to pick a new builder. BP is not a builder. He is just a parts reseller that knows nothing about building what you want.

You need to call Redline directly and have Cam get you the cylinders and parts you need. He would much prefer that anyway.

Cam will likely push Snipers, CPI or Shearers on that motor.

I'm not sure you can even get CPI anymore and Shearer quality isn't great.

Snipers are hard to get because Gary is a one man show.

get a set grand river pipes