I Am....

trayfoe

Don't know if you guys remember, but a couple of weeks ago I couldn't get my shee to run. Well I was at my house today and decided to take my carbs off and put the jet kit in. Well when I took the filters off, there where the paper towels I stuffed in the carbs when they had no filters on them and just put the K&N's on and told myself to remember to take them out when I was going to run her when I got my pipes. Gawd damn I'm a dumbass....... :D

Man every one dose that kind of shit,The one that i am ashamed of is i put all my top end together and tried to srart it for about 2 or 3 minutes,and look over on a tool box and seen my reeds laying there forgot to put them on.

Flea,

for a second i thought you were gonna say you forgot to put the pistons in....now THAT...would have been insane...

try getting your bike all together, wanting to take it for a rip...when you put it in first, IT DOESNT MOVE...forgot the chain...it's always the little things i feel your pain