01 Banshee And Tilt Trailer. Must Sell

I have to sell my 2001 yamaha banshee and tilt trailer :( . The Banshee has aprox 21 hours on it. The trailer was used about 15 times and is like new with upgraded lights. The trailer tilts back like a dump truck. You dont have to lift the ATV on, you can drive it rite up. It ustalizes a 2 inch hitch. The banshee has only one mod on the performance end. The mod is a white brothers boost bottle. This requires no aditonal matience and does not take away reliability. It replaces the stock bottle and holds more air so the motor doesnt bog down. I did not really notice a difference. This quad was not jumped. It was trailed ridden. I use yamaha lube R with premium pump gas mixed at a 32:1 mixture. This motor was broken in rite. It was 24:1 during the break in period. The fluids and all lube has been metichualsly done. I have a friend that is an expert at this stuff. I have the titles for the trailer and the banshee. Let me know if you are interested. Click the e-mail thing at the bottom of this post. It also has an after market front bumper and a swig arm and under body skid plate. This machine is in awsome condition. It was garage kept. Thanks for your interest.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. I am selling it for alot of reasons. I need the money towards a new car. I have no where to really ride it anymore and it takes up space in my garage. I also dont really have any one that rides as slow as me. My friends go 5th gear and 6th. I go in 3rd and maybe 4th. If I sell it for enough I also have a kryptinite new york fahgetta boutit disc lock and chain that cost 150.00.

I see them in the newspaper for 5,000 with out the trailer.

and thats why you keep seeing them and seeing them. Realistically you will probably get aobut 4000$ if you can find a generous buyer. not trying to clown you but there is an abundance of Banshees on the Market. My suggestion is to keep it or give it in on a trade for your car.

its the new yamaha 450 and the new honda 450. Why would someone pay 5 g's for your stock ass bike thats used when they can get a used yfz for that much that is much faster and doesnt really need anything. Dont bring up the trailor cus it aint worth that much.