7 mil duner

kevshiau

I've tired doing as much researching as I can on the right paddle set up for me but have a hard time deciding what is going to be the best fit. These are the mods that I have 7 mil, dune port, stock cylinders, 38pwk, CPI pipes, race gas, +6 swing arm, fox floats, extended rear axel, +2+1 roll designs a arms. It makes about 90HP and I weigh about 175. I do plan on upgrading the cylinders to servals or cubs down the road. I only ride Glamis dunes and it is a play bike, I want some tires that slide easily. I was thinking of getting 20x10x10 10 paddle Extremes but read mixed reviews on them. Is that going to be too small of a tire? Should I go with a 9 paddle instead?

I currently have 20x10x10 8 paddle extreme but feel like they don't grip enough, and also 22x11x8 8 paddle extreme b2b but don't like how the ride in the dunes.

• 2 weeks later...

This setup sounds exactly like my old 7 mill, except I ran 35 pwks. I even ran 20x10x10 10 paddles on it for 1 trip.  On the dunes in Oregon, it wasn't near enough tire.  Hate to say it, but the 22x11s are what I went with, and loved.