Assassin sniper pipes

What was the wait time. And have you tried yours yet

Approximately 4 months, my email was replied within 2 days. SRP communicated very well and let me know of the lead time.
Not mounted yet

Have you emailed them or just tried to buy online?

Built to order, only so many sets a year. Need to get on list if you really want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary replied today said he is only makeing 50 sets a yr because of medical conditions. And is back loged a yr. Would like to know how yours performs.  I have a set of sheers now on a 421 cub motor.  Would like to go to a power value motor but not sure. I ice race it on rivers so thought i try pulling alittle  more power with pipes.  Any info would help

I spoke with Gary. I detailed to him my full build and asked if he recommended his pipes. He recommended Shearers over CPIs or even his pipes. 

He could just be busy, and maybe your bike might benefit more than my 421 would. However you would have to wait and gains could be minimal for a 421.

Guy building my 4mil recommended snipers then CPI/sheares.

Gary offered tuning help once my pipes arrived

Those pipes will work with those porting specs and any engine combination you build later up to 125 horsepower. Most people don’t put any coating on the pipes. They just WD40 and steel wool after cleaning, cheap glass cleaner works to stop rust too.

Yeah, the 4 mill will be a better fit. They should work well on any big engine you build later with a std flange, Super Cubs and Cheetahs. Some builders use the std pipe on gas engines making 125, most of the feedback is with the 521 Super Cub.

I was quoted 450 to chrome the pipes out of arizona. I am not a fan of chrome. I’ll leave raw. But don’t want to deal with rust AT ALL ant any point. I live in dry desert. Might be fine. I’m thinking about using the beoshield t-9 I think I LED uses it

Claude nice vid

Basically what I’m doing

4mil

35’s

Vf4

Pod filters

Snipers

Pro mod.

What clutch were you using? Lockout? Slingshot?

As of now I have a driveline clutch, HD springs, billet basket, straight gears.

Guy building my 4mil recommended snipers then CPI/sheares.
Gary offered tuning help once my pipes arrived

Those pipes will work with those porting specs and any engine combination you build later up to 125 horsepower. Most people don’t put any coating on the pipes. They just WD40 and steel wool after cleaning, cheap glass cleaner works to stop rust too.

Yeah, the 4 mill will be a better fit. They should work well on any big engine you build later with a std flange, Super Cubs and Cheetahs. Some builders use the std pipe on gas engines making 125, most of the feedback is with the 521 Super Cub.

I was quoted 450 to chrome the pipes out of arizona. I am not a fan of chrome. I’ll leave raw. But don’t want to deal with rust AT ALL ant any point. I live in dry desert. Might be fine. I’m thinking about using the beoshield t-9 I think I LED uses it

Claude nice vid
Basically what I’m doing
4mil
35’s
Vf4
Pod filters
Snipers
Pro mod.
What clutch were you using? Lockout? Slingshot?
As of now I have a driveline clutch, HD springs, billet basket, straight gears.

Driveline SlingShot lock up, standard springs, i use straight cut since i got my 521, was using standard one with my 421

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...