Anyone running dmc pipes with pwk 28 mm carbs need a ball park range for jetting 600ft above sea level

Im running  dmc pipes my banshee is all stock except my carbs are pwk stock air box 600ft above sea level .. do I go up in jet size from the 26 stock carb with the 28 pwk or down and where should I start on jet size I checked the jetting forms but no one is really

Running dmc pipes and if they are it's with 26 mm carb. I know how to jet just not where to start with dmc pipes using 28mm pwk. 

Edited by Tobynblevins
Wanted to

The stock mikuni carb jetting is different then the jetting for the Keihin pwk’s. The stock carbs use a smaller pilot jet # and larger main jet #. Now with the Keihin pwk’s the pilot jet # is higher and has a lower main jet #. ( Example Stock carb set at factory specs has a 25 pilot and a 200 main. Then with a Keihin 28 pwk set from the manufacturer come with 38 pilot and a 135 main). 

As for a good point to start with jetting ( As long as you don’t have the China knock off carbs) I would buy for the pilot jets a set of 48’s and 50’s and for the main jets I would buy some 150‘s , 155’s and 160’s. Then you might have to mess with the air screw a little bit. 

Just make sure you buy genuine Keihin jets. The genuine jets are stamped with a K next to the jet number. 

Good Luck!