Questions on 421 serval cub

I'm looking to build a 421 serval cub setup and was just wondering if anyone had experience with this motor in the woods, how does it do in the tight stuff? the place I ride is mainly pretty fast open trails but there are some hill climbs with not much of a run up and some sorta technical areas.

I was also wondering how this motor does with stock carbs, will they be enough for now? 

and lastly what size domes will be safe with +4 timing and pump gas? The places I ride are between 450' and 750' of elevation. 

If anyone rides this motor in the woods I'd appreciate your opinions, thanks 

I would not run it with stock carbs, mine has 28 pwk with a dual pingle.  23-24 cc domes will be good for all types of pump gas. 

For where yu ride I would look hard at the SLP pipes, tons of low end power and torque that comes on super quick for those hills with no run up.

Thanks for the info, is it because of the bowl size of the carbs? just can't keep up with how much more gas it goes through? would a dual pingle solve this issue? 

I have FMF fattys on it now which i'm guessing are not the best pipe for the motor but i'm trying to keep the build under 3k so maybe i'll just upgrade those later. 

How do you like yours in the woods? would you go with a different set up? 

ATV ban here in Alberta because of a virus, go figure.  My quad wont see woods, just open road and logging roads so im running different pipes.  My builder insisted on a dual pingle so I listened, my understanding is that that would be enough, so I don't need bigger bowls. Run your FMF pipes for now and upgrade when you can.

FMF's are good for the woods, decent power low to mid. SLP's are better.

There is a thread in the board somewhere that does a dyno test of almost ALL the pipes people talk about on here.