Magic Racing

00BANSHEE

I've used Magic quite often and they all have been great experiences.

What Dave is trying to say is wink wink hook a brotha up. If you go to a store and ask for a product then five minutes later someone else walks in and is looking for the same product, the store will figure out hey there is a demand for this product so I better go get it and stock the shelves. Its all about supply and demand. Dave has the supply so he can't go to Magic and say stock my product cause Magic will say "Where's the demand?" We are the demand! So if we call Magic and say "Hey you have Noss head's cause I really really want one cause they are P-I-M-P." If enough people call about it then Magic will get the picture and call Dave to get the SUPPLY. This in turn gives Dave a larger audience (all the people who search Magic's site), and thus brings in more business. More business means more money and more money means better tools, CNC machines and more kick ass products from Noss Machine. That is how good businesses succeed.

Dave let me know if I'm way off base. This is just my take on it.

Dave let me know if I'm way off base. This is just my take on it.

That's exactly right. I said 'Nevermind' because I thought maybe I shouldn't have posted the off-topic reply earlier.

Thanks

-David