Banshee not firing on one cylinder

Schrader

My banshee would only fire fine until I hit a higher gear then the right side would shut down and fire every once in a while. I took carbs off cleaned them put them back on now it doesn’t fire at all it will blow smoke sometimes and back fire it is leaking out of exhaust and getting gas I’ve swapped spark plugs, wires, carbs hasn’t changed it has the tores delete idk what else it could be 

I didn’t know the slides matter what carb you put them in I tested compression I got about 105 in both I don’t think its flooded because it started right up and was running one on cylinder. I don’t have the choke tube hooked up though could that be it 

Edited by Schrader

Put the choke tube on didn’t make a difference when I first got it I put some stock carbs I got from a guy and I never hooked up the choke tube and both fired then it sat for a while and that’s when the right cylinder started to stop firing it shouldn’t be the carbs though because I swapped them and I just swapped them back and put the tube on and I think since both sides were the same it might not be accurate but they are both consistent 

Oh, you swapped them side to side, not with another set.

I cant remember if leaving the tube off causes a lean condition.

If you swapped carbs & plug wires side to side i' d lean towards mechanical, maybe inspect reeds next easiest. Tho 105 is pretty low everything would have to he spot on for that to run well i'd think, i assume you didnt do comp. Check when you got it?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, 375hp banshees said:

Kicking while on end should flush out cases wont it ( depending on pipe bend& being able to exit pipe)

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I've had to completely remove them and turn the quad completely upside down with the spark plugs out to get raw fuel out from flooding