Need help PPPLEASE!!!

Ok just put my 392 serval on did 5 heat cycles. Went for a ride last Saturday got my first tank through her on the ride back I got slack in my clutch lever immediately I said fu.ck me. Clutch still engaged but not all the way enough still to shift but stiff. Mind you I put all new clutches in and pads pulse basket stay with me if filling you in on what all has been done for this last issue. So I got drained and pulled clutch cover to find rod and ball welded to slack adjuster. But seems actuator arm is fine pulled push rod and ball + OEM slack adjuster and replaced with all new rod ceramic ball and pancake. Filled with oil and ran for about 7-10 minutes to warm up and get oil working drove it around the yard parked it. Now when I start it shift into 1st it pops forward and stalls. WTF pulled clutch cover pulled clutch pressure plate moves but yet after all back together still pops and stalls please help 

2 minutes ago, Cardinell said:

Ok just put my 392 serval on did 5 heat cycles. Went for a ride last Saturday got my first tank through her on the ride back I got slack in my clutch lever immediately I said fu.ck me. Clutch still engaged but not all the way enough still to shift but stiff. Mind you I put all new clutches in and pads pulse basket stay with me if filling you in on what all has been done for this last issue. So I got drained and pulled clutch cover to find rod and ball welded to slack adjuster. But seems actuator arm is fine pulled push rod and ball + OEM slack adjuster and replaced with all new rod ceramic ball and pancake. Filled with oil and ran for about 7-10 minutes to warm up and get oil working drove it around the yard parked it. Now when I start it shift into 1st it pops forward and stalls. WTF pulled clutch cover pulled clutch pressure plate moves but yet after all back together still pops and stalls please help 

2 hours ago, Cardinell said:

It sounds to me the clutch wasn't properly adjusted the first time and the plates are now shot. You need to measure the fibers in several spots and make sure they're in spec. Another possibility is the plates are sticking together so be sure to soak in oil before you put back together.

9 hours ago, 97Screamer said:

It sounds to me the clutch wasn't properly adjusted the first time and the plates are now shot. You need to measure the fibers in several spots and make sure they're in spec. Another possibility is the plates are sticking together so be sure to soak in oil before you put back together.

The clutch pads are all new and was working awesome till the push rod and ball welded it’s self to the slack adjuster the only things that changed was the rod ball and a new pancake barring. When I took the clutch cover off and pulled clutch in I can see the pressure plate it working