Need jetting help after fresh build

Exjarhead

Hi new to the forum, and was hoping to get some input on trying to dial in my fresh build. I have stock bore and stroke. Cylinders are sport trail ported, ( ken o'connor sport port), boyesen power reeds, 4 degree timing, air pods, total box delete, boost bottle, vitos hemi head 21cc domes, e-3 plugs, 93 pump gas. I started with 340 mains, and 30 pilots. Couldnt dial it in, needed more pilot jet, so installed a 32.5 and air srew is 1/4 turn from bottomed out. I have a 35 pilot ordered, but I feel this is very large and something else may be the problem. I was thinking I'm way rich, was going down to a 320 main, and try a plug chop. Any help or suggestions?? Thanks

Ok, leak down was good. I noticed oil spray from the pipes and the jugs, after a short ride, so jetting must be very rich. Right now with 340 mains, and 32.5 pilots it's running alright, but rich and has a small bog when you hit the gas from idle. I am 1/4 of a turn from bottoming out on the air screws. The carbs are synched and slide pull is also synched. I was planning on dropping my main, and going to a 35 pilot. Any suggestions? Comments?