What silencers are these?

Hey guys, just bought my first Shee, it has pro circuit platinum series pipes on it,but damn I have no clue what silencers these are, they don't look like the pro circuit silencers so I'm just really curious what they are, also, what's everyones favorite oil to run and mixed at what? Bike is stock other than the pipes and k&n pods, thanks guys6327d263b26c7a62c7a326e58ad683b6.jpg42296fb40b4797af119092c48efbf212.jpgada9a5f0f4872661bad4145c9ca80b0e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Your Banshee has Pro Circuit platinum pipes and older style pro circuit 304 factory sound silencers. The stickers were removed. For the trans bel ray 80w gear saver and for pre mix it’s your choice of oil and premix is 32:1 but everyone has there preference on the ratio. I run motul 800 off road and mix it at 40:1 . Good luck new Banshee owner 

Thank you! I knew the pipes just the silencers were throwing me off because whenever you look up the silencers for pro circuit pipes you get a much different looking item lol, thanks again, can't wait to go out riding, first two stroke as well, so just trying to learn the ropes

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk