Banshee won’t start or idle

Will it start and idle at all?  If it will idle, while its running, spray some carb cleaner around your intake boots, cylinder base gasket, reeds, etc.  Listen for a bog or rev while you are spraying.  You could have an air leak.  You can also try swapping plug caps side to side and see if the problem jumps to the other cylinder.  Swap reeds, intake boots, etc.  Pull the carbs off and give them a good cleaning just for safe measure.  You can unplug your stator wires and check resistance across the different coils and make sure that is all within spec.  Failing stators can cause some weird issues like that sometimes, so its worth checking and is pretty easy to do.

I cleaned carbs about ten times I used a rebuild kit put them back together put new spark plugs gap to 28 to 32 mm I checked stator, pickup coil, running 93 pump gas with Castro’s 927 premix @40:1 check reeds no cracks no daylight coming in. Boots good on carbs plugs caps good. Carbs are synced good the best I can see

you said its hard to kick? as in turn over. if it were me id inspect all moving parts now, start with easiest to access to more difficult. stator cover, to pulling head off, then clutch cover.  

could have smoke the pick up coil and its stuck to the fly wheel had that happen before with a tight gap 

when i was younger my first banshee made a loud pop too and then wouldnt run right, blew the rings out of the one side.  

Edited by Ayesully810