Twister

9 hours ago, SKEETER said:

Goodluck getting anything from him if needed. Theres a reason you see 80% more cast motors out...

Yeah copy that, seems to be the consensus around. Thought would be fun to work on something different, not without good parts available. Thanks 

The Twister stuff is awesome, but it’s just a small shop and they sort of don’t really care to compete with the volume other manufacturers are doing. So in turn they are limited on production, and it requires a stroke of luck and all of the stars aligning for them to respond to Email or phone calls. I don’t see the doors staying open very much longer. 

On 4/14/2019 at 5:25 AM, trickedcarbine said:

The Twister stuff is awesome, but it’s just a small shop and they sort of don’t really care to compete with the volume other manufacturers are doing. So in turn they are limited on production, and it requires a stroke of luck and all of the stars aligning for them to respond to Email or phone calls. I don’t see the doors staying open very much longer. 

Yeah I’ve heard they run really hard, definitely look pretty cool in my opinion. And there in Portland, about a hour form me. So shouldn’t be terrible getting what i need. Might build one just cuz. Always like doing something different. 

17 hours ago, SKEETER said:

Ya goodluck....theres people within 15 mins from him that cant get taken care of. Ask ban565 how he was treated after many years of giving Louie business........you're setting yourself up, mark my words~ 

Shit man, copy that. Didn’t realize it was that bad. Sticking with cubs looks like. Love the way they pull anyhow.