Which nology coil for a Banshee

What's the part# for the nology coil that fits a banshee. I just got my first Banshee and I ran it for 1/2 an hour. Parked it to run into the house for a minute and no spark!!! I've checked the stator and it's in specs I cant check the CDI. The coil checked out way out of whack compared to south texas banshees specs. A new oem coil is going to be around 120$ Apparently a Nology isnt far from that. If I'm going to fix it I may as well upgrade it. Thanks for any help

• 1 month later...
What's the part# for the nology coil that fits a banshee. I just got my first Banshee and I ran it for 1/2 an hour. Parked it to run into the house for a minute and no spark!!! I've checked the stator and it's in specs I cant check the CDI. The coil checked out way out of whack compared to south texas banshees specs. A new oem coil is going to be around 120$ Apparently a Nology isnt far from that. If I'm going to fix it I may as well upgrade it. Thanks for any help
Nology coil for the Shee: PFC-03D

That's what i'm using with their hot wires.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk