Excessive smoke out of right exhaust!

My 2001 banshee started to not run right all of a sudden and started to get boggy/power loss during my last ride, i looked back and seen excessive white smoke coming out of my right exhaust.

Here is what i have done so far but the issue still exists.

Motor is stock. I first changed the plugs.

Compression was 140psi each side with very little variance. 

Thought i may have lost or been burning coolant, O rings on cool head were all good.

Rings were ok, Quite noticeably a more brownish colour to right side piston crown though.

Carbs are all good and synced, reeds are good.

I did a leak down test, i was expecting a bad pto side crank seal but i had good results, i put 6psi in and had over 5psi after 6 mins.

Gear oil level was good.

What should my next steps be or what are your thoughts.?

I have seen this similar issue online recently but never with any resolutions posted, i am not sure what to do now.

Appreciate your time.

• 3 years later...

I am having the exact same problem with my daughters 03. The thing is running really good then I shut it off all of a sudden it's smoking so freaking bad it's running really rich almost burning your eyes. I'm thinking I need to check the Reeds out I've already changed the CDI I have taken the carburetors apart tore them down and did a surgical clean to them. I haven't messed with the stator the coil or the Reeds yet let me know if you fixed this problem and if not let's get together and figure it out