leakdown test leaking to the rad

so ive I put together my  motor 4 stock cylinders with an extreme port I used yamabond on the rubber plugs and on the dome o ring and no matter what im getting the same leakdown bubbling up into the rad  ive taken it apart and redone it twice same thing any oppiniions

Check for burs and also see if the exhaust was ported to much could have broke into the jacket.

I'm not sure about the transfers. If they come near enough the coolant jackets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Transfer or boost port would be my guess if something went through. How does the decks of the cylinders look? What steps and prep did you do for glue to stick and most importantly how long did you let it set up before pushing air in. If sealant isn’t 100% cured it will push out very easily under pressure 

• 2 weeks later...

long delay went on holidays I found a pin hole from the ports into the coolant jackets on the intake side so I sent the cylinders back I ordered parts in may to do the motor its bin a pain in the ass its at least 8 days for shipping goin back on forth I feel like  Im not goona get much ride time  in  get snow in October sometimes September  

• 2 weeks later...