Blaster help

I am going full asshole now

STOP FUCKING RIDING IT UNTIL YOU GET IT SORTED OUT!

you are going to roach the “fresh” top end

do the fucking leak down test first. 

best place to start from.... 

if you dont want to folow the advice here then stop posting and burn down your bike.

First off... I'm not riding it and never said I was??? And secondly I've never once blown up a banshee or any bike of that matter.. I work on my banshee and keep it clean and running good as well as I do with my 450's and 250r. I purchased this bike very cheap to fix and flip for a small profit and came here for some advice and I said I already bought all that stuff or have it laying around already from previous blasters I've had just wanted opinions no need to assume things.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I dont have the peices to do one but yes I know how to do one. My r had the same issues as this bike and did things like this and it fixed it. It was a dirty carb/bad jetting and weak spark. Not saying I'm having the same issues here but that stuff is what it took to fix the r which has been running great since I fixed it after buying it 2 years ago

7 minutes ago, arena314 said:

First off... I'm not riding it and never said I was??? And secondly I've never once blown up a banshee or any bike of that matter.. I work on my banshee and keep it clean and running good as well as I do with my 450's and 250r. I purchased this bike very cheap to fix and flip for a small profit and came here for some advice and I said I already bought all that stuff or have it laying around already from previous blasters I've had just wanted opinions no need to assume things.

Post 5 and post 7

really should know what you have posted, rode it, found some air leaks, fixed em with rtv rode again and said it still wont come on the pipe... tell me again how i am assuming things?

search for leak down tester, go to hardware store buy the shit, do the leak down test.

report back

250 main sounds awful small. Check web page of pipe manufacturer for jetting. It will be for sea level and xx* temp. Compensate for your elevation & temps. You also have to add for porting, air filter, lid/no lid.

Hope you don't have one of those junk eGay cylinders, or you WILL be doing another top end. Some have been known to only last hours, some barely past heat cycles. Do you know if the cylinder and head were retorqued after heat cycles? Very important on a Blasturd.