ROLL DESIGN SWINGER

On 6/25/2018 at 9:23 PM, 06SE_Shee said:

I guess you could have asked more. I don’t have to sell it, I’ll let it sit forever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was reasonably priced I would be interested, 

the fact that it is bare metal Is a good thing for me...

But there is a laeger and lone star swinger for sale local for $300 each with carrier.

If it was reasonably priced I would be interested, 
the fact that it is bare metal Is a good thing for me...

But there is a laeger and lone star swinger for sale local for $300 each with carrier.

It’s a $1300 swing arm priced around half of the cost. They’re no longer made and won’t be. It’s near impossible to find these in stock length. This one has a carrier as well, just needs pivot bearings. But like I said I’ll let it sit forever or run it before I sell it for nothing. If you want to spend $300 go hit up the guys with the eBay knock off swing arms for that price range.

2 hours ago, 06SE_Shee said:

It’s a $1300 swing arm priced around half of the cost. They’re no longer made and won’t be. It’s near impossible to find these in stock length. This one has a carrier as well, just needs pivot bearings. But like I said I’ll let it sit forever or run it before I sell it for nothing. If you want to spend $300 go hit up the guys with the eBay knock off swing arms for that price range.

If it was in new condition than half the cost is a good deal

It needs bearings and powder /paint.

I, like most people, think your asking price isn't reasonable. 

So then "fix it" and use it. You won't sell it for near your asking price.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kawa110 said:

Roll design worth the money.
The arm I got is a tank!

Wish I could find the chain roller wheel

I loved that arm and regret selling it as I am getting back in to trails as we can't get a decent winter to ice race anymore. 

OP, you're better off hanging on to it and running it. They are tits, but the trail/dune  guys aren't spending the money like they used to. No disrespect, but if you listed it around $400, it would go instantly. But if you're sure it's worth more, you should just bolt it on a bike and keep it. 

OP, you're better off hanging on to it and running it. They are tits, but the trail/dune  guys aren't spending the money like they used to. No disrespect, but if you listed it around $400, it would go instantly. But if you're sure it's worth more, you should just bolt it on a bike and keep it. 

You’re are right. I agree

This. I paid 450 for a RTR fresh PC with a new chain wheel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk