pipes melting fuel line

Clock the pingel to point more to the right side carb, left side pingel outlet to the right carb and right side outlet to the left carb. Run the fuel line on the left carb behind the carb body and down to the carb inlet. Should get you clear of the pipes at least that's what I've found on the cheetahs and the DMs

13 minutes ago, sleeper06 said:

Sorry I was eating chips. On a real note sully you should run a fulsboar dual chamber tank. They make two options, one you have to change the ice out frequently. The other has a built in ice machine for trail/dune machines

i have no idea what that is so i googled it and its showing me septic tank system lol 

5 minutes ago, Keno said:

Get a double walled tank made. Fill one chamber with fuel, and the other with liquid nitrogen or dry ice. Doubles as a smoke machine.

lol i thought sleeper was being serious until i look it up at first i was like wtf is that some og builder stuff or what??

warm fuel causes pre-detonation and vaporization.  hurts power and can cause you to technically run leaner.   on top of losing power. 

granted im sure it isnt as big of a deal on pump gas as it is on race or alcohol. 

There is no such thing as vaporation or pre-detonation. There is evaporation and vaporization. Then there is pre-ignition and detonation. Please know the correct terms.

You do know that when the fuel vaporizes inside the cylinder, it actually lower the temperature and decrease the chance of pre-ignition. This is why direct injection is become very popular and allowing engine manufacture to run higher compression ratios. 

People need to understand, heat isn't a bad thing in engine. Maybe so can read up on this https://www.scribd.com/document/72372270/Vaporized-Fuel-Injection-System